Egypt Express (EE) is a joint stock company registered in Egypt and has been the licensee of Federal Express Corporation since 1998. Its headquarter is in Cairo and it employs more than 700 employees.
• 1998 | With headquarter in Cairo, Egypt Express begins operations as GSP of FedEx.
• 2000 | Dedicated network of 17 locations is inaugurated across Egypt.
• 2003 | Contracted with Egypt post to sell FedEx services at local post offices.
• 2003 | Became ISO certified company and presently recertified till 2015.
• 2006 | Awarded EMIA FedEx Service Quality.
• 2009 | Launched ERP & DMS system.
• 2010 | Launched surface capability and linehaul routes.
• 2010 | Launched mass mailing division for financial and telecom industry.
• 2014 | Launched freight forwarding operations, with FedEx Trade Networks Strategic Alliance.